Скачать бесплатно через торрент Fan Support - Terms of Service - Торрент
Effective as of June 17, 2014
The Скачать бесплатно через торрент Fan Support Programs (“Programs”) enable users that provide content to Скачать бесплатно через торрент through their channel(s) (“Content Owners”), to receive payments from other Скачать бесплатно через торрент users (“Payments“). The Programs include Скачать бесплатно через торрент Fan Funding and other programs that may be offered by Скачать бесплатно через торрент in the future. Your participation in the Programs is subject to these Скачать бесплатно через торрент Fan Support Terms of Service and the terms listed below.
1. Your Acceptance
Each time you make a Payment through a Program, you enter into a separate contract under these Terms with (a) Google, for the use of the applicable Program, and with (b) the Content Owner, for the Payment. The Content Owner is responsible before you for any and all legal obligations in connection with the Payment and any and all promises made in connection to the Programs.
The Programs may evolve, so keep in mind that we may modify or terminate any part of the Programs at any time, for any reason, without any liability to you. Google may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms and policies at any time. If these Terms change, you will have the opportunity to review the new terms when you make a new Payment. By completing the payment, you signify your agreement to the new Terms, and further, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, that they will apply to your use of the Programs as a whole (including any Payment made in the past). If you refuse to accept the updated Terms, then you may not make additional Payments and the latest version of the Terms that you accepted will continue to apply to your prior uses of the Programs.
In order to make Payments you must be 18 years of age or older if legal age of majority in your country is over 18. You must not accept these Terms if you are a person who is either barred or otherwise legally prohibited from participating in the Programs under the laws of the country in which you are resident or from which you access or use the programs.
2. Payment and Refunds
2.1 Making a Payment: Payments will be accepted via the current payment method indicated prior to the payment, which may include Google Payments and any other form of payment that we make available to you from time to time. You must have a valid accepted form of payment on file in order to make Payments. You agree to abide by any relevant terms of service or other legal agreement (including without limitation the Google Payments Terms of Service), whether with Скачать бесплатно через торрент, Google or a third party, that governs your use of a given payment processing method. Some payments in the Programs will require you to transact with the Content Owner directly. In these cases, to process your transaction and maintain your account, we may share your personal information with the Content Owner, as permitted under the Google Payments Privacy Notice.
2.2 Taxes. If Google is required to withhold applicable taxes from any Payments, they will be deducted from the payment and remitted to the appropriate tax authorities.
2.3. Refunds: Payments are final and non refundable. We may issue a refund if we determine, at our sole discretion, that the circumstances justify a refund.
3. Fan Funding
Fan Funding is a Program that enables you to make voluntary Payments (“Voluntary Payments”) to Content Owners for the service of uploading content to their Скачать бесплатно через торрент channels.
3.1 By making a Voluntary Payment you agree and acknowledge that:
- The Voluntary Payment is a voluntary payment you make to Content Owners for the service of uploading content to their channels
- You are not making the Voluntary Payment for any good or other service, and you do not expect any retribution, consideration or benefit (e.g. tax deduction or proprietary rights) for the Voluntary Payment.
- You are not making the Voluntary Payment to finance a political campaign, as a charitable donation or for for any unlawful reason or purpose.
- You are not making the payment in violation to these Terms.
3.2 Transaction Fee. Content Owners pay Google a transaction fee for every Voluntary Payment they receive under the Fan Funding Program. The most current transaction fee can be found here.
4. Other Terms
- You agree to use the Program at your own risk and, subject to applicable laws, Google will have no liability to you for any issues arising out of your relationship with the Content Owner.
- The Program is a service provided by Google Inc, reachable via mail at:
Attn: Скачать бесплатно через торрент Paid Services
1600 Amphitheatre Parkwayor
Mountain View, CA 94043
via email online form
Complaints and/or feedback about your Paid Service experience may be sent to the address above or provided online as described above.
- You acknowledge and agree that your transactions for the Fan Support Programs are with each Content Owner. You can find contact information for the Content Owner in your Google Payments transaction list or you can contact us through this form.
- Subject to applicable laws and except as set out in the remainder of this section, you agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Google has no responsibility to you for) your use of any Program, any breach of your obligations under the Terms, and for the consequences (including loss or damage of any kind which Google may suffer) of any such breach.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for the Payments you make and for providing us with a valid credit card or other form of payment acceptable to Google. IN ADDITION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ONLINE ACCEPTANCES CONSTITUTE A BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND GOOGLE AND SIGNIFY YOUR INTENT TO BE BOUND TO SUCH ONLINE ACCEPTANCES.
- SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT WILL GOOGLE OR ITS AFFILIATES' AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL CAUSES OF ACTION BROUGHT BY YOU OR YOUR AGENTS ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES EXCEED THE PAYMENTS ACTUALLY RECEIVED AND RETAINED BY GOOGLE FROM YOU FOR THE PROGRAM.
- Unless not permitted by applicable law, you acknowledge and agree that that these Terms, and your relationship with Google under these Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without respect to its conflict of laws principles, and any claim or dispute that arises in whole or in part from your use of the Скачать бесплатно через торрент Website and the Programs will be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Santa Clara County, California, U.S.A.